Wednesday, June 29, 2011

MIDNIGHT CURRY
Boyfriend drove me out for dinner at Upper Serangoon Road .
It's really convenient travelling in a car -- can go anywhere 
anytime without worries .
This is the first time I ate this curry rice and it is kinda special .
It's nice and not spicy .



BACK IN SCHOOL
2 weeks of term break had come to an end .
The start of the 1st week back in school was bad .
Gotten back some of our ICA results and I'm kinda disappointed in myself .
Seriously , I'm weak at calculations modules and really need to buck up .
I DO NOT WANT TO REPEAT ANY MODULE IN MY POLY LIFE !!!

Oh well , the only thing which can make me feel better is that ,
I will be going to Batam during this weekend with my family and relatives .
* Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

Just changed the blogskin to polka dots . ^^